Trading in commodities has been around for a long-time, however up until recently it has been the preserve of the extremely well-heeled. With the introduction of Commodity Trading on Forex Platforms anyone with a broadband connection and $100 can start making a profit by speculating on the prices of Gold, Silver and Oil.
It is fast becoming one of the most popular forms of trading due to the simplicity of the software, and the ease of applying stop orders on Forex Platforms to prevent heavy losses to the account.
The pages below introduce the beginner to the world of commodities, and will give enough information to enable anyone to start trading, including details of recommended brokers. So, click on, read on, and prosper!
Commodity Trading Info
Visit the pages below to find out how commodities trading works, and how to develop an approach that will enable you to earn while you learn.
Commodities Broker Info
Compare our recommended Forex Commodities Brokers, find out what each has to offer, and check out the most up to date offers and promotions.
- Broker Comparison
- Commodities Trading Promotions
- Commodities Broker Review – Etoro
- Commodities – Etoro’s OpenBook Review
- Commodities Broker Review – Forexyard
- Commodities Broker Review – AVA FX
- Commodities Broker Review – CMC Markets
- Commodities Broker Review – HY Markets
- Commodities Broker Review – Spread Co